Sunday, October 25, 2009

Customized Letters

I love getting to make customized letters. It all started when I was pregnant with my first daughter, Taryn. I wanted to make letters that matched her bedroom. So I went out and bought her letters, some bright vibrant paint, and few other things. I designed them to match her room, but to also grow with her. These were my first letters, so they don't match right on, but the bright colors have worked well with transitioning into her toddler room. The letters range in price depending on which type of letter you choose and they are priced per letter. These would be great for any room, for instant the nursery, bedroom, laundry room, living room, bathroom, kitchen, etc. They are also great presents for any occasion....and the Holidays are right around the corner!! You can contact me on Etsy (http://www.newbornswag.etsy.com/ ) or on Facebook (www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/Newborn-Swag/130091108258?ref=ts ). Here are my completed letters and a picture of the bedding they match.























No comments:

Post a Comment